When you’ve been isolated for 4 months and you start to wonder about things that are totally irrelevant to just about anyone with a ‘normal’ life (whose that?) these are the type of thoughts that invade your dust bunny brain. Just some things to Ponder while you’re eating your Snickers bar today. ❤️Ro
When poison expires, is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous? I’m not going to test this one.
- Which letter is silent in the word “Scent,” the S or the C? Now this makes me think Wordsmiths from Centuries ago were smoking weed. Crazy.
- Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned? They would never win that argument!
- Why is the letter W, in English, called double U? Shouldn’t it be called double V? Oh my….I only know Double Mint Gum🎼
- Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you and it just takes 75-100 years to fully work. Makes you want to hold your breathe.
- Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty. So what’s the point of cleaning?
- The word “swims” upside-down is still “swims” Why is that?
- 100 years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses. Maybe 100 years from now they will be saying 100 years ago everyone had a computer/Google, now only the rich have the Google brain implant. SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE!😱 .